Friday, April 3, 2009

It's the weekend!

Hi everyone! Easter is coming up which reminds me of how much we have to be thankful for. Every night I go to bed and thank the Lord for each day He has given me and that I get to spend them with my wonderful husband. I've been missing family and friends lately though...one of the stages, I believe, you go through when you're traveling. You feel like you're missing out on things back home. My best friend Katy just got engaged and I wish I could be there to celebrate this time with her. Congrats Katy and Jeff!! And the kiddies are growing up so fast. I miss seeing little Ethan, Lib, Victoria and Justin! But this too shall pass. I wouldn't trade anything for the experiences we're having and this time that we get to be alone.

Good news: we're so excited because we get to keep the flat we're renting for the whole time! Yea! We'll be heading out for Easter break on Wed. We're heading up to Canberra, the capital of Australia, via the Great Alpine Road. Wish me luck because we'll be camping! Ahhh!! Hopefully it's not too chilly or windy. Take care everyone and have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, thanks, Sista!! I miss you, too! And that's great you guys can stay in your flat the whole time!

Texas Yankee said...

We miss you, Liberty! It looks like y'all are having an amazing adventure! So happy for you. And did you guys really take all the pictures?! Looks like a DREAM! When will y'all be in Dallas? We'll be there June 2-16. We have to see you. You will not believe how big Lilly Anna is now!

Anonymous said...

I figured it out! It's only taken me...well, let's just say too long.
You two have seen some amazing places, I must say! Your hair looks gorgeous, dahling. I'm glad y'all don't have to find yet another place to bunk down before you say farewell to the Aussies. FYI-I'm considering adding -ie to conversation around town and maybe it'll catch on before you make it home. It'll be less of an adjustment for you that way.

Anonymous said...

Hey guys awesome pictures looks like your having the time of your life.look forward to seeing you both soon miss you.

uncle Pete