Thursday, May 7, 2009

Still alive and kicking!

Hi everyone! Wow. It's been WAY too long since I last posted something. I apologize! Mom came to visit for three weeks and Steven has had the computer to study for finals so there hasn't been time for blogging. Hopefully you will still continue to read because we still have two months of travel to go! Please check out the five new posts below, through the Friday, April 3rd post - "Easter Break".

We will be leaving Melbourne for good on Sun morning, flying to Brisbane. After we do some traveling along the northeast coast and north central region we'll head to Bali and southeast Asia...which I can't WAIT to see. We hope everyone is doing well. We miss you, love you and hope you're enjoying each day as much as we are. We are certainly blessed!

2 comments:

FreckleFace said...

Hi Liberty,

Thanks for sharing your travels =)
I get the "travel bug" everytime I visit your blog....keep having fun and be safe!

We miss you!!!!!!

hugs,
Karena

LINDA LEE said...

I loved your comments and of course, the pictures. Where is the one of the cockatoo pulling on your jeans. I have told people about that and they don't believe me. I had a blast and you were both such great tour guides. Be safe and take care of each other. See you in July. Love, Mom Lee